Saturday, March 6, 2010

Binibining Pilipinas 2010 Top 10 Semi-Finalists Announced

    Whew! The Top 10 semifinalists have been announced. Here they are:

    (in no particular order)

    #1 Mariella Castillo
    #13 Gwendoline Ruais
    #19 Kate Princess Alimurong
    #17 Rose Ann Aguilar
    #22 Diane Necio
    #11 Krista Mae Kleiner
    #14 Mary Ann Ross Misa
    #10 Maria Venus Raj
    #18 Helen Nicolette Henson
    #21 Czarina Catherine Gatbonton

    Oh no! I only got 6 out of 10, just like last year. But it's ok. My
    Top 5 choices are still there.

    Big "Misses" this year as far as my list is concerned are #16 Toni
    Alyessa Hipolito, #8 Anna Marie Morelos, #4 Selena Alexis Antonio and #5 Nicole Kaufmann.

    #s 21 Gatbonton and 1 Castillo are actually in my Top 12 while #s 17 Aguilar and 19 Alimurong are somewhere down in my Top 20.
    Source URL: http://wallpaperimporting.blogspot.com/2010/03/binibining-pilipinas-2010-top-10-semi.html
    Visit wallpaper importing for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive