Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Miss Universe 2008 Dayana Mendoza wants a date with Philippine President Noynoy Aquino

    Dayana Mendoza Filipinas

    Venezuelan Miss Universe 2008 Dayana Sabrina Mendoza is here in Manila as Smartmatic's Ambassadress of Goodwill to the Philippines.

    Dayana arrived in the Philippines last Monday and we must thank Smartmatic President in Asia Cesar Flores, who's a Venezuelan, for bringing Dayana here.

    The Filipinos are indeed privileged to have Dayana, who's considered among the best Miss Universe titleholders in recent years. She's the first Miss U to visit the country since Sushmita Sen was crowned in Manila in 1994.

    Dayana is enjoying her stay in the Philippines, but before she leaves, (Listen to this Shalani Soledad!) she hopes she could meet RP's new President (and a bachelor) Noynoy Aquino, probably for a lunch date or a coffee date.

    "I'm trying to get President-elect Aquino to have an appointment with me. Maybe, we can have lunch or coffee. I would love to meet him," she told ABS-CBN News.

    And she even begs, "Please just take a little bit of your time. I know you're super busy to say 'hi' to me. Now that I'm in the Philippines, I'd love to meet you."

    Dayana is only here for 3 days and I also hope Pres. Noy would grant her request.
    Source URL: http://wallpaperimporting.blogspot.com/2010/06/miss-universe-2008-dayana-mendoza-wants.html
    Visit wallpaper importing for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive