Saturday, April 24, 2010

Miss Philippines Earth 2010 Top 10 semi-finalists announced

    [MYKIRU'S LIVE BLOGGING FROM THE MANILA OCEAN PARK]


    The Top 10 semi-finalists for the Miss Philippines Earth 2010 have
    just been announced. And they are:


    Butuan City, Stephanie Dianne Stefanowitz
    Cebu City, Sian Elizabeth Maynard
    Fil-France, Gwennaelle Ruais
    Infanta, Kris Psyche Resus
    Lubao, Angela Fernando
    Marikina City, Hannah Marie Landan
    Pandan, Emmerie Dale Cunanan
    Quezon City, Nadine Bendigo
    San Jose del Monte City, Lorraine Asis
    Fil-USA East Coast, Rene Rosario McHugh


    Wow I'm so happy 'coz I got 7 out of 10.


    While 1 is in my Top 15, 1 among the Top 30 and 1 is outside my Top 30.Source URL: http://wallpaperimporting.blogspot.com/2010/04/miss-philippines-earth-2010-top-10-semi.html
    Visit wallpaper importing for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive