Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Justin Bieber removes left testicle - another Bieber rumor

    See, I told you! That there will be a brand new rumor for Justin Bieber every week.

    From being pregnant to being a hermaphrodite, Justin Bieber is being rumored to have removed his left testicle to lessen his s-x drive.

    I think it's more believable than the previous two rumors 'coz I have a cousin who only has one of it. But he didn't have it removed coz it was inborn.

    As for Justin Bieber, I don't think he'll ever do that. It's always best to have 2 balls.
    Source URL: http://wallpaperimporting.blogspot.com/2010/06/justin-bieber-removes-left-testicle.html
    Visit wallpaper importing for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive